We build long term relation with many artists from around the world. From new acquaintance to a close friend, we take time and effort and care to nurture our relations with artists and teachers. Here is the typical road map:
- First, we accurately learn and understand an artist, his or her work, accomplishment, personal thought and philosophy, artistic point of views, personal style, and future pursuit;
- We feature and introduce his or her artwork and ideas to our faculty and student community. Many artists are not based in China, in which case we will feather their work and art on our C Academy website;
- We may feature his or her artwork in our galleries or exhibitions in China;
- We may seek publish literary criticism work in professional media;
- We may invite the artist to join our seminar or social events;
- We may invite the artist to give lecture or teach on residence;
- Above all, we hope to build a lifelong relation with the artist, build a common play ground, live, create, enjoy our happy life.